Thank you for your support!
Through your support you’ve also become an agent for change and an advocate for your beach. You empower the Surfrider Foundation to confront issues of water pollution, plastic pollution, marine debris and other critical issues that affect our community and this coastline’s future! Your donation will be used to further our vision of creating a single-use plastic free Ocean Friendly Corridor between Tofino and Ucluelet, as well as for many vital aspects of our operations including:
- Remote Beach clean ups
- Marine debris recycling with Ocean Legacy Foundation
- Research and data collection
- Storage and office space
- Administration and software costs
- Special events & catering
- Legal support & lobbying efforts
- Campaign & Program materials
- Surfrider Merchandise
- Volunteer appreciation
- Film nights & film equipment
- Beach clean ups & beach events
- Competition prizes!
- Waste Management education and stations at surf competitions
A portion of your donation will be redirected to Surfrider Headquarters to help fund our larger umbrella programs and the support network that, in turn, supports us here in Pacific Rim.
Your support allows Surfrider to continue our fight for our coastlines and to ensure that our ocean, waves, and beaches are protected for generations to come. We thank you for your generosity!