Check out our current openings below!
We are always looking for volunteers from all walks of life for all sorts of volunteer roles. We love graphic designers, event planners, accountants, environmental experts, social media whizkids, youth workers, campaigners as well as all of the valuable volunteers who just want to come out to a beach clean and contribute to protecting what we love. We need you!
As a Surfrider Pacific Rim volunteer you will be supported by an amazing local crew of volunteers in your community, and be part of the larger global Surfrider Foundation organization. Your dedication to the protection and enjoyment of our beaches, waves and ocean is amazing! And we thank you. You are the bones of the accomplishments we can achieve – together!
We ask a few things when becoming a volunteer:
- Attend a public meet ups on 1st Wednesday of the month at the Tofino Brewery 630-8pm.
- Volunteer at a Love Your Beach Clean cleanup event – see schedule
- Follows and stay updated on Surfrider Pacific Rim social media events info, including: Facebook official page & forum, Instagram, Twitter
- Be friendly & love the beach and Ocean!
- Has read up on the Surfrider mission and Pacific Rim Campaigns and Programs on our website.
We like to suggest all volunteers come to a beach clean up and take part in the clean up support crew, from this happy place you can figure out your interests and maybe take on a specific role in the support crew, and then perhaps lead your own project joining the Executive Committee, and finally taking on a Board volunteer role (and then ruling the world obviously). Whatever your passion or time commitment, we value every second of your donated time and thank you.